Tis the season for backyard barbecues with friends, and these grilled bell peppers are the best and simplest veggies to make to have with sausages, steaks or ribs.
3 bell peppers (any colour)
250g Greek feta
50g pine nuts
salt & pepper
1. Wash and cut into six slices the peppers.
2. Crumble the feta and spread evenly on the peppers.
3. Do the same with the pine nuts.
4. Place the topped peppers on a tray and cover evenly with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. When the barbecue is heated enough, place the peppers on it and grill them till they are almost black on the bottom.
Or when the oven reaches 180 degrees place them in and cook until they are soft when poked with a fork.