I'll always cherish the memory of going to dinner to my Grandparent's house every Sunday for dinner and whenever they would ask me in advance what I wanted to eat, I always answered "polpette and roast potatoes". I'm a huge fan of potatoes in any shape or form and roasting them is one of the best ways to eat them in my opinion.
Serves 4 as a side dish
3 large potatoes
2 garlic cloves
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Wash and peel potatoes, cut them into small dices, about 1cm wide.
3. Place them in an over tray and add olive oil, rock salt, rosemary, pepper and two crushed garlic cloves.
4. Using your hands, mix the potatoes well so that they're completely coated.
5. Roast for 1 hour / 1 hour and 30 minutes, until they reach the desired crispness.