I tried this recipe last year out of sheer curiosity, I've always been fascinated by fish and meat dishes, and the result was extremely satisfying. A great starter or aperitivo food, which can be also served cold.
Serves 6/8 people
250g of cod fillet
180g of milk
100g of sliced bacon
pane "carasau" or any other salted cracker
1. Make sure they fillets don't have any bone, wash and chop the leek.
2. In a pan, place the leek with olive oil and a drop of water, cover it and let it steam for ⅞ minutes. Add the cod and the milk and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Chop the rosemary finely.
4. Place the bacon slices on an oven tray and let them crisp in the oven. Cut each slice into 3 or 4 pieces.
5. Blend the fish with the milk and leeks, adding some olive oil.
6. Add a teaspoon of fish on each cracker, a slice of bacon on each and sprinkle with rosemary and pepper.
original recipe by La Cucina Italiana