This easy-peasy ratatouille is so delicious you can eat it in a thousand different ways—and use it as a sauce for pasta too!
2 red peppers
5 ripe tomatoes (medium size, more if you want to use small ones)
1. Wash all the vegetables and cut them into small dices (about 1cm) and place them in separate bowls.
2. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil and sautée the courgettes and onion in it until they are fully cooked.
3. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. Repeat the same process for all the vegetables, separately and without the onion.
5. Once they have all been cooked place them together in the pan, mix well and let them cook for a few more minutes.
6. Garnish with basil and serve.