What is the significance of Sunday if you don’t even have pancakes? I believe there are two kinds of people in the world. Those who like fluffy pancakes and those who prefer crêpes. Although I really enjoy crêpes, having pancakes for breakfast always puts me in the right mood.
Things you’ll need
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
½ white sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 cup of blueberries
chocolate chips (optional)
1. Place the flour, milk and sugar in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon, separate the egg yolk from the white and place the yolk into the mix. Place the white into a small bowl. Mix the ingredients together.
2. Using the electric whisk, mount the egg white till stiff. Fold it into the other mixture till combined.
3. Heat some butter in a non-stick pan and using a large spoon place some mixture on the pan. Cook till it starts to bubble and flip over. Cook on the other side for another minute and remove from the heat.
4. Do the same till the mixture finishes.
5. Place two pancakes on a dish, add two cubes of chocolate and place another two pancakes on top. Decorate using as much fruit and syrup as you want.