Muesli are the perfect healthy breakfast food and what’s more is that they can be combined with many different foods. For example, you can have muesli with yoghurt, with berries, by themselves, with milk, mixed into a porridge, and so on. You only need a few ingredients and 20 minutes!
150g dried oats
1 handful of chopped nuts and dried fruit
30g of golden syrup
20g of dark sugar
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
30g of water
15g of sun flour oil
mixed seeds (optional)
1. Place the oats and nuts into a large bowl.
2. Place the golden syrup, dark sugar, oil and water in a small pot over medium heat. Add the peanut butter and mix till everything is combined. When the mix begins to simmer, turn off the heat.
3. Pour the liquid mix into the oats and nuts and mix well. Place the muesli on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and place in a 160 degrees preheated oven.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on its tray. Place into an airtight container and eat to your pleasure.
What is the significance of Sunday if you don’t even have pancakes? I believe there are two kinds of people in the world. Those who like fluffy pancakes and those who prefer crêpes. Although I really enjoy crêpes, having pancakes for breakfast always puts me in the right mood.
Things you’ll need
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
½ white sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 cup of blueberries
chocolate chips (optional)
1. Place the flour, milk and sugar in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon, separate the egg yolk from the white and place the yolk into the mix. Place the white into a small bowl. Mix the ingredients together.
2. Using the electric whisk, mount the egg white till stiff. Fold it into the other mixture till combined.
3. Heat some butter in a non-stick pan and using a large spoon place some mixture on the pan. Cook till it starts to bubble and flip over. Cook on the other side for another minute and remove from the heat.
4. Do the same till the mixture finishes.
5. Place two pancakes on a dish, add two cubes of chocolate and place another two pancakes on top. Decorate using as much fruit and syrup as you want.