These are one of my favourite "aperitivo" food, which my grandma always makes for me, and even though mine will never be as good, I do try.
What you'll need
pot to boil eggs
20 prawns, peeled
125g canned tuna
bunch of parsley
salt & pepper
1. Place the eggs in a pot, cover with cold water, so that there is roughly 1cm of waterabove them. Turn on heat.
2. When water boils, turn off gas, cover the pot with a lid and leave them to sit for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes place them under the cold faucet for 3 minutes, till the eggs no longer feel warm to the touch. Peel them carefully.
4. Cut the eggs in half (vertically) and carefully remove the yolk.
5. Place all the yolks in the food processor with the tuna, mayonnaise and 8 prawns.
Blend, then add parsley. Keep adding mayo till a smooth consistency is achieved, season.
6. Using a teaspoon, place the mixture back onto the egg halves, add a prawn on each one and serve.