Behold the perfect finger food to accompany the hundreds of summer barbecues and garden parties (or just plain parties). Super simple, they require a few mundane ingredients, so very little effort is required!
Serves 5 people
8 slices of bread (whichever kind you prefer)
1. Place the eggs in a deep pot and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to boil. When it boils, turn off the gas and let sit for 10 minutes. Then, remove from the pot and run them under cold water.
2. Peel the eggs and place them in a bowl. Cut the crusts off the slices of bread.
3. Add some mayo to the bowl with the boiled eggs and smash them using a potato smasher.
4. Add salt and pepper, to form a thick mix.
5. Spread the mix onto a slice of bread and add a second one on top, to make a sandwich. Do the same for all the mix.
6. Using a sharp knife cut the sandwiches into three, making them thin and long.